18 September 2020

Cotton, Gallagher Raise Chinese Lobbying Concerns to DOJ

Cotton, Gallagher Raise Chinese Lobbying Concerns to DOJ

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (RArkansas) and Representative Mike Gallagher (R-Wisconsin...

Steudlein Learning Center

Steudlein Learning Center

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ t...

17 September 2020

Marion Police Reports  Sept. 7, – Sept. 13, 2020

Marion Police Reports Sept. 7, – Sept. 13, 2020

9/7/20 - 6:45am- 209 River Trace Drive - Criminal Mischief-Leaving Scene of Accident 9/7/20 - 10:00pm - 609 Wintree Ln. -Person/Disagreement ...

very clear he is pulling a “ Steven” on the whole class… I mean country]

very clear he is pulling a “ Steven” on the whole class… I mean country]

My head will explode if I hear any more fake science. President Trump has discussed 'Exploding Trees' and when challenged on climate chang...

Men at Work

Men at Work

A cement pump soared and concrete poured into the foundation of the Hamilton Storage construction at Broadway and Ingram in West Memphis. A few mor...

Constitution Day

Constitution Day

She doesn’t look too bad for a 233-year-old. Sure, she’s had some work done — 27 times to be exact — and she’s been through a lot, but sh...

Where is God?

Where is God?

Where is God when I need Him the most? Where is God when I am hurting and have nowhere to turn? Why do bad things happen, and God does not do an...

Home alone?  There’s an app for that!

Home alone? There’s an app for that!

Want peace of mind that someone will know if you need help? Snug is a free, friendly daily check-in service for people living alone. The app ...

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

Snug dispatcher will call your cell phone and ask if you are alright. If you do not pick up, they will leave a voicemail with a callback number. Th...
Scroll Up