• ASU Mid-South Women’s Basketball —
The Lady Greyhounds’ 20192020 season continues on Thursday, Nov. 21, when ASU Mid-South hosts Itawamba Community College at 5:30 p.m., at The Dog House. The Lady Greyhounds will be in action again on Saturday, Nov. 23, taking on Johnson County Community College at home at 2 p.m., before wrapping up their November schedule on Saturday, Nov. 30, on the road at Cisco College, with a noon tip-off time.
The ASU Mid-South Greyhounds will be on the road on Nov.
19, traveling to St. Louis Community College.
Game time is 5:30 p.m. The Greyhounds will be back home on Thursday, Nov.
21, taking on Itawamba Community College, with a 7:30 p.m. start time at The Dog House. Following the Thanksgiving Break, ASU Mid-South picks up its December schedule with a Dec. 2 showdown with Williams Baptist University at home, beginning at 2:30 p.m.
Registration in underway for the J.W.
Rich Girls Club 2019-20 3-on-3 basketball season.
Stop by the club, 519 Shoppingway Blvd., in West Memphis, to register.
The cost is $60 per player for members, $75 for non-members. Register by Sunday, Dec. 15, and receive a $10 discount on your registration. Club office hours are 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Marion Patriots Football — the Marion Patriots (6-4, 5-2 in 6A East) beat the Jonesboro Hurricane (7-3, 5-2) this past Friday night. Up next for the Patriots is a first-round playoff game in the 6A State Tournament, as Marion hosts the Siloam Springs Panthers (5-5, 3-4 in 6A West) on Friday, Nov. 15. Kick-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. Catch all the Marion Patriots Football action every Friday night this season, beginning at 7 p.m., on KWYN Country 92.5 FM on the radio, or on the Marion Patriots Athletics Network.
• West Memphis Blue Devils Football — the West Memphis Blue Devils (6-4, 5-2 in 6A East) beat the Mountain Home Bombers (0-10, 0-7 in 6A East) this past Thursday night, earning a first-round bye in the Class 6A State Tournament.
West Memphis will be back in action on Friday, Nov.
22, taking on the winner of the first-round playoff between Sylvan Hills and Lake Hamilton. Game time is 7 p.m. Catch Blue Devils Football Friday nights, beginning at 7 p.m., on Oldies 102.3 FM, online at KTRQ.
com, or via the Oldies 102.3 App on your smart phone.
• Earle Bulldogs Football — The Earle Bulldogs (5-5, 4-3 in 2A North) lost to Carlisle (7-2, 6-0 in 2A North) last Friday night 64-46. The Bulldogs will be back in action on the road in the first round of the 2A State Tournament against the Mountain Pine Red Devils (6-4, 6-1 in 2A West) on Friday, Nov. 15. Kickoff is at 7 p.m. in Mountain Pine.
• MYSA Youth Basketball — The Marion Youth Sports Association is offering FREE youth basketball for players 13-and-under for the upcoming 2019-2020 MYSA basketball season.
With support from local sponsors, MYSA is waiving all registration fees.
Registration is underway now. To sign up online visit www.gomysa.com. Sign up in person at Brunetti Field during fall football games.
For more information, call (901) 229-2509.
• Winter Volleyball —
Registration in underway for the J.W. Rich Girls Club 2019-20 winter volleyball season. The cost for is $50 per player for members, $60 for non-members. If you sign up before Sunday, Dec. 15, you will receive $10 off your registration. Stop by the club office, 519 Shoppingway Blvd., in West Memphis, between 3 and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, for more information or
• Boys & Girls Club Basketball — Registration is underway now at the Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club. Through a Buffalo Wild Wings youth sports grant, the club is offering basketball for the 2019-2020 season at a discounted rate of $30 per player. Players will be placed on school teams for the season, with a boys and a girls division in 4th, 5th and 6th grades, to crown a County Basketball Champion (Marion MST, Marion HCGC, Marion MST, Bragg, Richland, Maddux, Weaver Jackson-Wonder, Faulk, Earle, St. Michael’s, West Memphis Christian elementary schools). Recreational leagues for players age four through 3rd grade are also holding registrations. The deadline to sign up for the 2019-2020 season is Friday, Nov. 22. ***
• Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament — Get a team and compete in the Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament, on April 20, 2020. The tournament will be a 4-man scramble at Marion Golf & Athletic Club. Reg- ister at Marion First Baptist Church.
The cost is $300 per team.
Lunch will be provided at noon, with tee time at 1 p.m. Support missions, enjoy a round of golf and win prizes.
• Delta Gymnastics classes — Classes available for ages 2 and up on Thursdays at 5:15 p.m. For more information, please contact Delta Gymnastics at (870) 735-5900, or stop by and check out the facility at 101 E. Polk St., in West Memphis ***
• Studio Gray Dance Clinic — Check out the Studio Gray Dance Clinic programs at the Boys & Girls Club of Crittenden County. Designed to help kids going into cheer, pom & hip-hop. For more information or to register, inquire via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (901) 303-6221.