Election Commission sets polling sites for Millage Vote
Voting precincts will be open throughout the city for September school elections
firstname.lastname@example.org The West Memphis School Board will be holding an election on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019, for the annual school elections.
The district is asking voters to support the West Memphis School District Tax Levy of 36.5. This is an increase of 7.5 from the rate presently being levied (29 mills).
In order to accommodate voters, there will be a week of early voting leading up to the election. Early voting will begin on Tuesday, Sept. 3, and run through Friday, Sept. 6, 2019, with one final day of early voting on Monday, Sept.
9. All early voting will be conducted at the Crittenden County Court House, during regular business hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Election Day for the millage vote is is Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019, and will be at the following locations from 7:30am to 7:30pm:
• Bragg Elementary School, located at 600 North Redding
• Faulk Elementary, School, located at 908 Vanderbilt
• Maddux Elementary School, located at 2100 East Barton
• Richland Elementary School, located at 1011 West Barton
• Weaver Elementary School, located at 1280 East Barton
• Jackson-Wonder Elementary School, located at 801 South 16th
• East Junior High School, located at 1151 East Goodwin • West Junior High School, located at 331 West Barton
• Wonder Junior High School, located at 1405 Madison
• The Academies of West Memphis, located at 501 West Broadway
• Bonds Marine Store, located at 15263 Hwy 147 South, in Hughes In preparation for the election, the Crittenden County Election Commission will have a meeting on Monday, Aug. 19, 2019, beginning at 1 p.m., in the Crittenden County Office Building, located at 116 Center Street, in Marion.
The public is invited to attend.